Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season Two, Part 1 - Danger in the Deep is a two disc set containing the first thirteen episodes of the second season of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated. It was released by Warner Home Video on November 13, 2012.
THE MYSTERY INC. CREW DIVES DEEP INTO MORE DANGEROUS ADVENTURES!
The “most hauntedest place on earth” turns out to be the most hauntedest place under the sea as well! Season Two of the Scooby-Doo! Mystery Inc. TV series begins with Scooby-Doo!, Shaggy, Velma, Fred and Daphne living separate lives after the split-up of Mystery Inc. But the marauding antics of Crybaby Clown draw them back to Crystal Cove, and with the help of brainy newbie Hot Dog Water and sassy Angel Dynamite, the truth behind the mystical Planispheric Discs is closer than ever. Still, things aren’t the same for the mystery-solving crew… friendships – and hearts – have been broken. Will Crystal Cove be left to solve their scary cases alone? Will this be the end of Mystery Inc.? Say it’s not so, Scooby-Doo!...
- The Night the Clown Cried
- The House of the Nightmare Witch
- The Night the Clown Cried II - Tears of Doom!
- Web of the Dreamweaver!
- The Hodag of Horror
- Art of Darkness!
- The Gathering Gloom
- Night on Haunted Mountain
- Grim Judgement
- Night Terrors
- The Midnight Zone
- Wrath of the Krampus
- The cover is based on the episode The Midnight Zone.
- The House of the Nightmare Witch is miscredited as House of the Nightmare Witch, The Night the Clown Cried II - Tears of Doom! as The Night the Clown Cried II: Tears of Doom!, Art of Darkness! as Art of Darkness, Night on Haunted Mountain as The Night on Haunted Mountain and Grim Judgment is spelled the British way (with an "e" between "g" and "m").
- A repackaged version of this DVD with a green frame was released March 26, 2013, but instead, the lower right-hand banner is missing.