|This needs a stretch.|
Scooby-Doo! Case File #1: The Glowing Bug Man is a 2002 Windows XP game by the Learning Company for ages 5-10. The game has different simulated endings depending on difficulty and the clues found throughout the game.
Insert details here.
- Nigel Nightwatch (single appearance)
- Bug Man (single appearance)(no lines)(disguise)
|Dr. Celia Crownworthy||Motive/reason|
The following culprits were the Bug Man.
|Sandi Chin||To dig for gold.|
|Dr. Celia Crownworthy||She needed publicity for the museum.|
|Dave Hammer||To mine the gold in the rocks and minerals he discovered in the exhibit.|
|Ralph Rosen||To steal back a dinosaur that was worth a fortune.|
|Billy Seasons||To hide his life of crime.|
- Explore six different themed activity areas.
- Two mini-activities, all packed with puzzles, surprises, and laughs!
- Work your way through three levels of challenge: spooky, spookier, and spooktacular!
- Keep the fun and learning alive with great printable activities.
- Build essential skills like critical thinking, problem solving, deductive reasoning, and logic.