Scooby-Doo! Unmasked is a video game released by THQ on the Nintendo DS, Nintendo GameCube, PlayStation 2 and Xbox on September 13, 2005.
Fred Jones's cousin, Jed, is nowhere to be found! His animatronic monsters have gone haywire and are attacking everyone in sight! It's up to Scooby-Doo and Mystery Inc. to stop the creepy costumed creatures, unmask the mystery, and find Jed before it's too late. Could Jed be prime suspect?
Cast and characters
|Scott Innes|| Scooby-Doo|
|Frank Welker|| Fred Jones|
|Grey DeLisle|| Daphne Blake|
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Adam West||Winslow Stanton|
|Chris Edgerly|| Jed|
10,000 Volt Ghost
|Kim Mai Guest|| Maggie Xi|
Kung fu maiden
|Fred Tatasciore|| Ho Fong|
Black Knight Ghost
|Suzanne Blakeslee||Dame Nella Vivante|
Villains from other Scooby-Doo media featured in game
- Scare Pair (from Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!)
- Zen Tuo (from Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!)
- Guitar Ghoul (really the Disc Demon from The Scooby-Doo Show)
- Ghost Clown (from Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!)
- Ghostly strongman (from The New Scooby-Doo Movies episode, The Haunted Carnival)
- 10,000 Volt Ghost (from The Scooby-Doo Show)
- Black Knight (from Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!)
- Pterodactyl Ghost (from The Scooby-Doo Show)
- Caveman (from Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!)
- Beast of Bottomless Lake (wax figure only) (from The Scooby-Doo Show)
- Explore massive levels including the Harum Scare'em Museum, the Haunted Rockin' Roller Coaster, and get ready for a Shuddery Showdown in Chinatown.
- Collect and wear costumes that give Scooby special abilities such as a Kung Fu Scooby, Bat Scooby, and Robin Hood Scooby.
- Features the voice of Batman's Adam West and the Scooby-Doo cartoon voice actors.
- All-new game engine featuring contour shading that makes the game look just like the cartoons.
- In the DS version, Scooby also has a scientist costume.