Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the Blu-ray/DVD combo. For other uses, see Scooby-Doo! and KISS: Rock and Roll Mystery (diambiguation).
Scooby-Doo! and KISS: Rock and Roll Mystery is a Blu-ray Disc/DVD combo, containing the film of the same name. It was released by Warner Home Video on July 21, 2015, along with a single DVD on the same day. An UltraVoilet digital copy is also included with the set.
Insert details here.
- Bonus episodes:
- Are You a Scooby or a Shaggy? - Described as a Gene Simmons/Kevin Smith featurette. It actually features several of the cast saying who they are closest to in Mystery Inc.
- KISS Cut-Ups - blooper reel
- The front cover features KISS at the top and Scooby-Doo and Shaggy Rogers at the bottom, also in make-up and playing guitars. The art is given a lot more of a three-dimensional look, making the latter two fairly different from what they look like in the film itself (or in general), which has been the case since the Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra-Doo DVD, but are lot more noticeable here. This may be in part, to match the depiction of the former, who are given also a lot more dimension, but not as much as the latter (probably because they're already have enough character to begin with).
- Neither of the two bonus episodes on the Blu-ray are included on the DVD; previously, this would be done for both formats.
- Both bonus episodes (To Switch a Witch and The Diabolical Disc Demon) are from The Scooby-Doo Show The Scooby-Doo Show season 3. To Switch a Witch is set on Halloween (like the film) and The Diabolical Disc Demon features a monster in KISS-like make-up.
- Conspiciously absent is A Scooby-Doo Halloween from What's New, Scooby-Doo?, including a previous KISS appearance (in a smaller role) and also set on Halloween.
- Buy from Amazon.com