- This article is about the film. For other uses, see Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch.|
Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon is the twenty-fifth in a series of direct-to-video films based upon Hanna-Barbera's Scooby-Doo Saturday morning cartoons. It was released on DVD and Blu-ray on August 9, 2016, preceded by a Digital HD release on July 26.
The film was made due to the success of the home video sales of the twenty-first direct-to-video film, Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery, released two years before.
Insert details here.
- Kofi Kingston (single appearance)
- Team Russia (single appearance)
- Goldust (single appearance)
- Stardust (single appearance)
- Sheamus (single appearance)
- Los Matadores (single appearance)
- Paige (single appearance)
- The Miz (final appearance)
- Team Legends (single appearance)
- Michael Cole (final appearance)
- Big Earl (single appearance)
- Vince McMahon (final appearance)
- Walter Qualls (single appearance)
- The Authority (single appearance)(main story and flashback)(redeemed)
- Inferno (single appearance)(main story and flashback)(disguises of the Authority)
- Stadium audience (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Restaurant patrons (single appearance)(no lines)
- Family watching at home (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Cameraman (single appearance)(no lines)
- Paradmedic (single appearance)(no lines)
- Hotrod racers (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Racer of Inferno legend (single appearance)(dies in flashback)
- Nedley Blake (mentioned)
- Miscellaneous mechanics (single appearance)(no lines)
- Ghost Bear (mentioned)
- Police officer 1 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer 3 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Vince McMahon's lawyers (only time mentioned)
- Muscle Moto X Off Road Challenge
- Moscow, Russia (mentioned)
- Sky drone cameras
- D.C. Pretzels
- Skinny Man's Dead Meat on a Bun
- Super Duper Scooby Dooby Sub Sandwich
- Velma's tablet
- Scooby Snacks box
- Fred's flashlight
- Daphne's Takemotos
- Talcum powder
- Rusev's magnetic boots
- Doughnut (mentioned)
- Triple H's magnetic boots
- Sheamus's Celtic sword
- Airbag dummies
- Legendmobile (destroyed)
- Too Awesome
- Company Car
- Celtic Cruiser
- Moscow Express
- Pamplona Especial
- Scoobinator (destroyed)
- Demon Rig
- Big Earl's pick-up
- The Mystery Machine
|Vince McMahon||To get his daughter out of the race. He always left suddenly during the races.|
|Walter Qualls||For publicity.|
|Big Earl||He had the same powder on his clothes that Inferno cut out of the Company Car's airbags.|
|Triple H and Stephanie McMahon||Despite of Inferno's attacks they made first place twice in a row.|
|Dusty Rhodes||He was sneaking around after some of Inferno's attacks.|
|Goldust and Stardust||They kept on disappearing before Inferno showed up. They also sneaked around with Dusty.|
|Triple H and Stephanie McMahon as Inferno||To win the race contest.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"No Pain, No Gain"||Written by Andy Sturmer||Andy Sturmer||N/A|
|"Ole Ole"||Written by Jim Johnston||Jim Johnston||N/A|
|"Stars in a Golden Sky"|
|"Rest In Peace"|
|"Stars in the Night"||Written by John Alicastro, Michael Lauri, Lenard Skolnik, Gregg Wattenberg||CFO$||N/A|
|"Kings of Kings"||Written by Jim Johnston||Motörhead||N/A|
|"I Came To Play"||Downstait||N/A|
|"Roar of the Lion"||Written by Lenard Skolnik and Gregg Wattenberg||CFO$||N/A|
|"The Star-Spangled Banner"|| Lyrics by Francis Scott Key|
Music by Ryan Shore
|Vince McMahon||Vince McMahon|
- Mystery Inc. are at Muscle Moto X, because of solving the mystery of the Ghost Bear at WrestleMania in the direct-to-video film, Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery.
- Kate Micucci who voices Velma in the TV series, Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!, replaces Mindy Cohn.
- Grey Griffin is credited as Grey DeLisle Griffin in the trailer.
- Some of the stadium members are reused character models of the waitress and Laura from the direct-to-video films, Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery and Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders, respectively.
- It's revealed that Daphne's pair of Mary Jane shoes are from a make called Takemotos, and that her father bought them. It's unknown if she meant the pair she was wearing in this film or since the beginning of the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! TV series.
- "The Star-Spangled Banner" is uncredited.
- This film is dedicated to Dusty Rhodes who died in 2015.
- Disguises: None (although Scooby and Shaggy do dress up Dead Meat and Skinny Man, respectively).
- Scooby Snacks: bribe.
- "Zoinks" count: 3 (or 4 if one counts one of them being used in a flashback).
- "Zoink" count: 1 (by Scooby).
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 1.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- It's unknown if Lana and Rusev are married like they are in real-life.
- Velma's tablet says both "Marauders Mountain" and "Marauder's Mountain".
- Shaggy says he doesn't know how to drive, which is most certainly not true, as even in the recent DTVs such as in Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright, he drove, and had a license in Scooby-Doo! Moon Monster Madness.
- Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon Blu-ray Disc/DVD combo released by Warner Home Video on August 9, 2016.
- Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon DVD released by Warner Home Video on August 9, 2016.
- Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon DVD released by Warner Home Video on August 8, 2016.
Shaggy: One nightmare canceling out the other is, like, a dream come true.
Shaggy: Like, I can't eat on a partially empty stomach.
Stephanie McMahon: My plan would've worked, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids and your—your speedster dog!