|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Scooby and the gang court trouble when they investigate a tennis tournament destined for disaster. An angry alligator curses the games because the stadium has been built on his home. The gang's clue-collecting leads them to a mysterious heiress, an irritated real estate agent, and a troubled tennis star. Is one of them working with the angry alligator?
Insert details here.
- Molly Cruise (single appearance)
- Henrietta Hopewell (single appearance)
- T.J. Madison (single appearance)
- Angry Alligator (single appearance)(Victor Claremont's disguise)
- Victor Claremont (single appearance)
- Tennis stadium
|Victor Claremont||Angry that Molly Cruise said she'd name the tennis stadium after him, but she didn't.|
|Henrietta Hopewell||Claimed she is the rightful owner of the land that the tennis stadium was built on.|
|T.J. Madison||Angry that Molly Cruise didn't let her play in the tournament.|
|Victor Claremont as the Angry Alligator||To ruin the tennis tournament.|