|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
A monstrous, mechanical mutt is menacing the dog show! Who's controlling this crazy canine? Which sinister suspect has a reason to want the dog show done in? Scooby hates to see dogs in danger. And so do the rest of the gang. Only the Monstrous Mutt can lead them to the mastermind making him run amok. As long as he doesn't crush them under his massive paws first!
Insert details here.
- Major Barkingham (single appearance)
- Josie McBee (single appearance)
- Winifred Slate (single appearance)
- Miscellaneous show dog owners (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Miscellaneous show dogs (single appearance)(no lines)
- Griselda (single appearance)(no lines)
|Josie McBee||She said a summer theater would be a much better use for the land than a dog show.|
|Winifred Slate||She wanted her dog to win the dog show.|
|Harvey Harmon||He wished to build a permanent store on the land where the dog show was held.|
|Harvey Harmon operating the Monstrous Mutt robot||To scare everyone away and build a permanent store on the land.|