|This needs a stretch.|
When Scooby and the gang dress up for a night out at the Palace Theater, they expect to meet stars-- but not a phantom! If the mystery isn't solved quickly, the show may close before it opens.
Insert details here.
- Antoine Anthony (single appearance)
- Dolores Daytona (single appearance)
- Sandy Jordan (single appearance)
- Theater Phantom (single appearance)(Thomas Smithson's disguise)
- Mr. Smith (single appearance)(Thomas Smithson's disguise)
- Thomas Smithson (single appearance)
- Palace Theater
|Dolores Daytona||She wanted publicity for her new show.|
|Sandy Jordan||She wanted a bigger part in the play. Her harness was the same one the Phantom used.|
|Thomas Smithson||Could have wanted his revenge on Dolores Daytona for breaking his heart.|
|Mr. Smith||Claimed he lived in the Palace Theater for 20 years, and he didn't believe the Phantom was real.|
|Thomas Smithson as Mr. Smith and the Theater Phantom||Apparently, he had never forgotten about Dolores Daytona, and he had been heartbroken ever since she refused his proposal to marry him.|