|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
When Scooby and the gang dress up for a night out at the Palace Theater, they expect to meet stars-- but not a phantom! If the mystery isn't solved quickly, the show may close before it opens.
Insert details here.
- Antoine Anthony (single appearance)
- Dolores Daytona (single appearance)
- Sandy Jordan (single appearance)
- Phantom (single appearance)(Thomas Smithson's disguise)
- Mr. Smith/Thomas Smithson (single appearance)
- Theater goers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Palace Theater
|Dolores Daytona||She wanted publicity for her new show.|
|Mr. Smith||He wasn't happy with having other people in the theater from now on.|
|Sandy Jordan||She wanted a bigger part in the play.|
|Thomas Smithson as the Phantom||Revenge on Dolores Daytona for refusing his proposal to marry him.|