|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Scooby and the gang are having a wonderful time at Pops' Big Top Carnival until the mysterious Carnival Creeper shows up.
Insert details here.
- Pops Warner (single appearance)
- J.J. Plenty (single appearance)
- Mrs. Krumb (single appearance)
- Stitch Morgan (single appearance)
- Maisy Warner (single appearance)
- Bossie the Laughing Elephant (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
|Astoundo||He was tired of getting second billing to an elephant.|
|J.J. Plenty||He wanted buy the carnival and built a mall on its place.|
|Mrs. Krumb||Claimed the carnival keeps children away from their studies.|
|Astoundo as the Carnival Creeper||He had a promise from a property agent to build a mall on the carnival grounds and make him a main star.|
- The Creeper costume is very similar to the one used in the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode, Jeepers, It's The Creeper; they even have similar names.
- Another carnival case had a similar costume: Scooby-Doo! And The Carnival Creep.
Scooby-Doo! and the Vampire's Revenge
Scooby-Doo! and the Groovy Ghost