|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Todd (single appearance)
- Lisa (single appearance)
- Stuart Banyon (single appearance)
- Hugo Frescanini (single appearance)
- Melvin Snorkelmuch (single appearance)
- Gus (single appearance)
|Stuart Banyon||He wanted to demolish the old Palace Theater and convert it into a multiplex.|
|Gus||He often talked about the strange things he had seen there over the years.|
|Wanda Weathers||She needed a break in her architecture business.|
|Wanda Weathers as the Groovy Ghost||She needed a break in her architecture business, and hoped by scaring people away from the theater the multiplex development would go through and she could sell her plans to Stuart Banyon.|
- The Groovy Ghost costume looks a lot like the Phantom Shadow from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode, A Night of Fright is No Delight, including the chain on the left wrist. The main difference is the sunglasses and the guitar.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- There was another theater with the same name in the A Pup Named Scooby-Doo episode, The Babysitter from Beyond, but that was for movies, while this one is for live music.
Scooby-Doo! and the Carnival Creeper
Scooby-Doo! and the Zombie's Treasure