|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The Mystery Inc. gang is traveling aboard an old-fashioned steamboat to have a good old time and eat plenty of food. But something's strange when the star of one of the ship's shows, Madame Aurora, predicts that a completely unique computer chip will disappear and it does. But the chip isn't the only thing missing, so is Madame Aurora. It's up to Scooby and the gang to find the false fortune teller and get back the stolen chip.
Insert details here.
- Dorothy Cobb (single appearance)
- Cap'n Hornsby (single appearance)
- Charles Cabot McGraw (single appearance)
- Mimi McGraw (single appearance)
- Madame Aurora (single appearance)(Floyd Mathewson's disguise)
- Floyd Mathewson (single appearance)
- Mr. Wagner (single appearance)
|Dorothy Cobb||She opposed Mr. McGraw's new computer chip.|
|Mr. Wagner||He wanted to become captain of the showboat.|
|Floyd Mathewson||Mr. McGraw put him out of business.|
| Floyd Mathewson as Madame Aurora|
|To steal a computer chip.|
- Madame Aurora is identical to the gypsy from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode, A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts.
Scooby-Doo! and the Masked Magician
Scooby-Doo! and the Toy Store Terror