|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
When the Mystery Machine gets a flat tire, Scooby-Doo and his pals stumble upon a construction site - and a mystery. The kids accidentally unearth an ancient book of spells and a spooky hidden cave at the site. But when a sinister sorcerer appears on the scene, it looks like it's another case for Scooby-Dooby-Doo!
Insert details here.
- Carl Lumpkin (single appearance)
- Q. Ford Umber (single appearance)
- Morris Mentchik (single appearance)
- Area of a building construction
|Carl Lumpkin||He wanted the old spell-book.|
|Morris Mentchik||He also wanted the old spell-book.|
|Whitney Stavross||She also wanted the old spell-book.|
|Whitney Stavross as the Sorcerer||To get the old spell-book.|
- The two "spells" the wizard casts are actually just Italian phrases, slightly modified.
- "Farfallin ent penne al dente con pomidorum." translates to "Butterfly [pasta] and penne cooked al dente with tomatoes."
- "Saladum ceasarim mit croutonin!" translates to "Ceasar Salad with Croutons!"
Scooby-Doo! and the Deep-Sea Diver
Scooby-Doo! and the Witch Doctor