|This needs a stretch.|
When the Mystery Machine gets a flat tire, Scooby-Doo and his pals stumble upon a construction site - and a mystery. The kids accidentally unearth an ancient book of spells and a spooky hidden cave at the site. But when a sinister sorcerer appears on the scene, it looks like it's another case for Scooby-Dooby-Doo!
Insert details here.
- Q. Ford Umber (single appearance)
- Carl Lumpkin (single appearance)
- Morris Mentchik (single appearance)
- Sinister Sorcerer (single appearance)(Whitney Stavross' disguise)
- Whitney Stavross (single appearance)
- Area of a building construction
|Carl Lumpkin||He has a surly attitude.|
|Morris Mentchik||He showed great interest in a old spell-book that was discovered at the construction site.|
|Whitney Stavross||She wanted to get the magical book.|
|Whitney Stavross as the Sinister Sorcerer||To get the magical book.|
- The two "spells" the wizard casts are actually just Italian phrases, slightly modified.
- "Farfallin ent penne al dente con pomidorum." translates to "Butterfly [pasta] and penne cooked al dente with tomatoes."
- "Saladum ceasarim mit croutonin!" translates to "Ceasar Salad with Croutons!"
Scooby-Doo! and the Deep-Sea Diver
Scooby-Doo! and the Witch Doctor