|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
It's the case of the stolen soccer ball! When Scooby and the gang go out for soccer, it's only a matter of time before a mystery's afoot. Can the gang solve the mystery and still find time to score a few goals?
Insert details here.
- Red Rockets coach (single appearance)
- Blue Blazers coach (single appearance)
- Bobby Blaine (single appearance)
- Soccer Monster (single appearance)(robot)
- Mr. Ellis (single appearance)
- Larry Ellis (single appearance)
|Mr. Ellis||Always grouchy; his discontent about the Red Rockets soccer team's losing streak.|
|Red Rockets coach||His team had never beaten the Blue Blazers, so he benefitted from the Soccer Monster's attacks.|
|Larry Ellis||Velma thought that he never even tried to play at every soccer game for the Red Rockets.|
| A robotic puppet as the Soccer Monster operated by Mr. Ellis|
|They had kidnapped Bobby Blaine, so that the Red Rockets could win the big soccer game... for once.|