Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scooby-Doo! and the Vampires is a DVD containing three episodes from three Scooby-Doo series. It was released on November 6, 2012 in parts of Europe, before a wider release by Warner Home Video in the US on January 14, 2014.
SCOOBY-DOO SINKS HIS TEETH INTO A SPOOKY MYSTERY!
Beware of dark and stormy nights! In The Vampire Strikes Back, Scooby-Doo and the gang watch the shoot of a new Hex Girls music video, only to be victimized by vampires. Next, a flat tires forces Shaggy and the dogs to shack up in a mansion inhabited by vampires in A Fit Night Out for Bats. And when the gang celebrates a friend's birthday on Great Skull Island, they discover a host of vampire bats decided to crash the party in Vampire Bats and Scaredy Cats. Who's afraid of vampires? Definitely Scooby-Doo!
- WNSD: The Vampire Strikes Back
- SD&SD (2nd series): A Fit Night Out For Bats
- TSDS: Vampire Bats and Scaredy Cats
- The cover features Shaggy Rogers and Scooby-Doo holding garlic as they start to run away from the Vampire from the What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode, The Vampire Strikes Back.
- The episodes are in anti-chronological order.