|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Scooby and company are going camping at Treasure Bend, a campsite famous for its old mines and supposedly buried treasure. Business is slow so the gang can camp in the prime locale. However, rumors of a gold-digger's zombie leave Scoob and Shaggy just a little uneasy. Then they meet the creature face to face. But an unexpected accident leads Velma and Fred to suspect that the zombie isn't what he seems.
Insert details here.
- Sheriff Flugel (single appearance)
- Dot Butler (single appearance)
- Panther Jack (single appearance)
- Ida Kunkle (single appearance)
- Zombie (single appearance)(Ronald Twitty's disguise)
- Professor Mullins/Ronald Twitty (single appearance)
- Sam Kunkle (only time mentioned)(deceased)
- Jeb Wocket (only time mentioned)(deceased)
- The Mystery Machine
- Sheriff Flugel's car
- Ida Kunkle's car
|Professor Mullins||He told Dot Butler to close down the campsite because it's not safe.|
|Panther Jack||To protect the animals from messy campers.|
|Ida Kunkle||She claimed the land of Treasure Bend belonged to her great-grandfather.|
|Ronald Twitty as the Zombie||He posed as Professor Mullins, but was actually a jewel thief.|
- The book was also made to work on the old Leap Pad.
Scooby-Doo! and the Groovy Ghost
Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Strikeout