|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Scooby and company are going camping at Treasure Bend, a campsite famous for its old mines and supposedly buried treasure. Business is slow so the gang can camp in the prime locale. However, rumors of a gold-digger's zombie leave Scoob and Shaggy just a little uneasy. Then they meet the creature face to face. But an unexpected accident leads Velma and Fred to suspect that the zombie isn't what he seems.
Insert details here.
- Sheriff Flugel (single appearance)
- Dot Butler (single appearance)
- Panther Jack (single appearance)
- Ida Kunkle (single appearance)
- Zombie (single appearance)(Ronald Twitty's disguise)
- Professor Mullins (single appearance)(Ronald Twitty's disguise)
- Ronald Twitty (single appearance)
|Ida Kunkle||She claimed the land around Treasure Bend supposedly belonged to her late husband.|
|Panther Jack||To protect the forest.|
|Professor Mullins||He told Dot Butler that the land around treasure Bend was unsafe.|
|Ronald Twitty as the Zombie||He posed as Professor Mullins, but he was actually a jewel thief.|
- The book was also made to work on the old Leap Pad.
Scooby-Doo! and the Groovy Ghost
Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Strikeout