|Needs a stretch!|
This article needs more details, such as a synopsis. Remove this tag when the article has been properly expanded.
|Scooby-Doo! in Jungle Jeopardy|
|Writer||Jesse Leon McCann|
Scooby and his friends are exploring the jungle! But soon the gang crosses paths with a crazed half-man, half-beast, who warns them to stay away. Now the whole gang is in jungle jeopardy . . . and there¹s only one way out. They've got to stop that monster, or else!
Insert details here.
- Cat creatures/McGurty and his accomplices
|McGurty and three unnamed accomplices as the cat creatures||To keep treasures they found for themselves.|
- Central America
Inconstitencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Professor Peabody hugging Daphne at the end seemed a bit inappropriate for a teacher-student relationship even if she was a college student (which she probably wasn't).
- Although Professor Peabody was referred to as working in archaeology, after that the expedition team was just generalised as scientists.
- It took Shaggy to just happen to see the pyramid in a few minutes when Professor Peabody had probably been looking for quite awhile.
- Scooby being tough to the cat creatures just because they're cats doesn't seem at all justifiable given his reaction to other cat creatures he's faced before and after this (at least in animated continuity).
- McGurty referred to Professor Peabody's claim of seeing a cat creature one of his "crackpot theories". What were these other so-called crackpot theories? Allowing himself to be taken to Central America to search for a lost pyramid? Well he certainly found it. Of course he probably said that to keep up the pretense that the search was hopeless. If this was the case then his change of attitude (if it was any different before) should have been noticed. Of course the pyramid wasn't explicity referred to as why they came to Central America, but it's the only example.
- It's unknown what happened to the one archaeologist who didn't betray Professor Peabody after her first appearance.