Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Don Messick as Scooby-Doo
- Casey Kasem as Shaggy Rogers
- Frank Welker as Fred Jones
- Stefanianna Christopherson as Daphne Blake
- Nicole Jaffe as Velma Dinkley
|1||What a Night for a Knight||September 13, 1969||Professor Hyde White||Mr. Wickles||Black Knight|
|moon, which brings to life the Black Knight at the County Museum.|
|2||A Clue for Scooby Doo||September 20, 1969||Ebenezer Shark||Captain Cutler and his wife||Ghost of Captain Cutler|
|Ghost of Captain Cutler out for revenge, after a yacht accident took his life.|
|3||Hassle in the Castle||September 27, 1969||N/A||Bluestone the Great||Phantom|
|The gang get stuck on Haunted Isle, where a pirate's treasure is thought to be long buried there.|
|4||Mine Your Own Business||October 4, 1969||Big Ben, Hank||Hank||Miner Forty-Niner|
|ghost town, the gang investigate the town's supposedly haunted mine.|
|5||Decoy for a Dognapper||October 11, 1969||N/A||Buck Masters and Mike||Indian Witch Doctor and Ghost of Geronimo|
|Scooby gets dognapped when he's mistaken for a prize-winning show dog.|
|6||What the Hex Going On?||October 18, 1969||N/A||Stuart Wetherby||Ghost of Elias Kingston|
|Ghost of Elias Kingston has placed an aging curse on Stuart Wetherby, which quickly results in his death. Now, the gang is in a race against time to put an end to this curse before the rest of the Wetherby family fall victim to it.|
|7||Never Ape an Ape Man||October 25, 1969||N/A||Carl||Ape Man|
|Ape Man to life, threatening the lives of all those involved.|
|8||Foul Play in Funland||November 1, 1969||Mr. Jenkins||Sarah Jenkins||Charlie the Funland Robot|
|theme park while clam collecting on a nearby beach. But when the theme park's lights come on and the rides start running, when the park is supposed to be closed, they try to find out who is doing it, and find the shenanigans are being caused by a strange man who walks like a torpedo.|
|9||The Backstage Rage||November 8, 1969||Doorman (Pietro)||Pietro||Puppet master|
|abandoned theater where they face a spooky phantom and his puppets, all connected to a counterfeiting operation!|
|10||Bedlam in the Big Top||November 15, 1969||N/A||Harry the Hypnotist||Ghost Clown|
|circus that is supposedly haunted by a ghost clown that starts to hypnotize some of them with a gold coin.|
|11||A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts||November 22, 1969||Gypsy (Big Bob Oakley)||Big Bob Oakley||Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster and a werewolf|
|Franken Castle, the kids stop to get their fortunes told by a gypsy fortune teller, who warns them they will meet their doom if they go to the castle. They soon are greeted by, Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, and a werewolf on the castle grounds who warn them away.|
|12||Scooby Doo and a Mummy, Too||November 29, 1969||N/A||Dr. Najib||Mummy of Ankha|
|ancient mummy comes to life in search of an artifact which passes through Shaggy's hands.|
|13||Which Witch is Which?||December 6, 1969||N/A||Zeke and Zeb||A zombie and a witch|
|the gang run into a witch and a zombie who have been haunting the swamp and scaring everyone off.|
|14||Go Away Ghost Ship||December 13, 1969||Butler||C.L. Magnus and his henchmen||Ghost of Redbeard and his crew|
|Scooby and the gang investigate the happenings of several freighters that are getting raided by the ghost of Redbeard the pirate and his crew.|
|15||Spooky Space Kook||December 20, 1969||Farmer||Henry Bascombe||Spooky Space Kook|
|airfield supposedly haunted by a ghostly alien with a cackling, shrieking laugh.|
|16||A Night of Fright is No Delight||January 10, 1970||Cousin Simple, Cousin Slicker, Sweet Cousin Maldahyde, Nephew Norble||Cosgood Creeps and Mr. Crawls||Green Ghosts|
|Scooby's heroics, he is included in the will of an eccentric millionare. Along with some other heirs, he will only get this fortune, however, if he spends the night in the Colonel's haunted mansion. It proves right when two green phantoms frighten the heirs away.|
|17||That's Snow Ghost||January 17, 1970||Fu Lan Chi||Mr. Greenway and Mr. Leech||Snow Ghost|
The following credits are shown at the end of every episode. They reflect closely as possible as to how they are presented on-screen.
- Produced and Directed by: Joseph Barbera and William Hanna
- Associate Producer: Lew Marshall
- Story: Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, Bill Lutz
- Story Direction: Howard Swift
- Voices: Nicole Jaffe, Hal Smith, Casey Kasem, John Stephenson, Don Messick, Jean Vander Pyl, Vic Perrin, Frank Welker, Stefanianna Christopherson
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek
- Layout: Bob Singer, Alvaro Arce, Paul Gruwell, Mike Arens, Alex Ignatiev, Ric Gonzales, Bill Lignante
- Animation: Bill Keil, George Rowley, Oliver E. Callahan, Ed Love, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Nunes, Zdenko Gasparovic, Joan Orbison, Bob Goe, Jay Sarbry, Hicks Lokey, Ken Southworth, Lloyd Vaughan
- Background Styling: Walt Peregoy
- Backgrounds: Ron Dias, Gary Niblett, Daniela Bielecka, Rolly Oliva
- Title Design: Bill Perez
- Titles: Robert Schaefer
- Musical Director: Ted Nichols
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Roberta Greutert
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson
- Film Editing: Gregory V. Watson, Jr., Ted Baker, Chip Yaras
- Camera: Dick Blundell, Bill Kotler, George Epperson, Cliff Shirpser, Charles Flekal, Roy Wade
- A Hanna-Barbera Production
- © 1969 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
- a hanna-barbera production
- A Taft Broadcasting Company
- This is the only season Stefanianna Christopherson voices Daphne. She would be replaced by Heather North, who went on to portray Daphne until 2003.
- Larry Marks is replaced as theme song performer by George A. Robertson, Jr. in the next season.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete 1st and 2nd Seasons DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 16, 2004.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete 1st and 2nd Seasons DVD set released by Warner Home Video on June 20, 2005.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete Series (limited edition) DVD set released by Warner Home Video on November 9, 2010.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete Series DVD set released by Warner Home Video on November 21, 2011.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete Series DVD set released by Warner Home Video on November 13, 2012.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! season 2
- The Scooby-Doo Show season 3: Sometimes referred to as the third season of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!.