Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following is a list of episodes of the second season of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!. It first aired on CBS on September 12, 1970, with Nowhere to Hyde and ended October 31, 1970, with Don't Fool with a Phantom.
- Don Messick as Scooby-Doo
- Casey Kasem as Shaggy Rogers
- Frank Welker as Fred Jones
- Heather North as Daphne Blake
- Nicole Jaffe as Velma Dinkley
|1||Nowhere to Hyde||September 12, 1970||Helga||Dr. Jekyll||Ghost of Mr. Hyde|
|malt shop, the gang encounter the "Ghost of Mr. Hyde", a known jewel thief, sneaking into a spooky house. The house turns out to be the home of Dr. Jekyll, who fears he may be transforming into the Ghost of Mr. Hyde. The gang begin searching the house for clues, pegging the maid as a likely suspect, but are pursued at every turn by the ghost.|
|2||Mystery Mask Mix-Up||September 19, 1970||N/A||Mr. Fong and his henchmen||Zen Tuo and the Scare Pair|
|Daphne buys a decorative, and purportedly cursed, mask in Chinatown, and is subsequently kidnapped by a pair of ghastly ancient Chinese figures. The rest of the gang trail the kidnappers to the temple of the evil Zen Tuo, who is apparently haunting the temple and wants to do away with the gang.|
|3||Scooby's Night with a Frozen Fright||September 26, 1970||Professor Ingstrom||Professor Wayne||Caveman|
|Oceanland, the local aquarium. When they come back to the aquarium later that night to retrieve Shaggy's fishing pole, they find that the ice has melted and the caveman is now apparently alive and roaming the grounds.|
|4||Jeepers, It's the Creeper||October 3, 1970||Hermit of the Hills||Mr. Carswell||Creeper|
|5||Haunted House Hang-Up||October 10, 1970||Asa Shanks||Penrod Stillwall, Asa Shanks||Headless Specter, Phony phantom|
|6||A Tiki Scare is No Fair||October 17, 1970||Old man||John Simms and his henchman||A witch doctor and Mano Tiki Tia|
|Hawaii is interrupted by a witch doctor, who warns the tourists and natives of the coming wrath of the god, Mano Tiki Tia. The gang explore the area for clues, running repeatedly into the Witch Doctor and a fifty-foot stone idol of Mano Tiki Tia.|
|7||Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Werewolf||October 24, 1970||N/A||Sheep rustler||Werewolf|
|8||Don't Fool with a Phantom||October 31, 1970||Johnny Sands, Mr. Grisby||Roger Stevens||Wax Phantom|
The following credits are shown at the end of every episode. They reflect closely as possible as to how they are presented on-screen.
- Produced and Directed by: Joseph Barbera and William Hanna
- Co-Producer: Alex Lovy
- Story Editors: Ken Spears, Joe Ruby
- Story: Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Bill Lutz
- Story Direction: Bob Singer, Paul Sommer, Howard Swift
- Voices: Nicole Jaffe, George A. Robertson, Jr., Casey Kasem, Hal Smith. Don Messick, John Stephenson, Heather North, Susan Steward, Vic Perrin, Michael Stull, Barry Richards, Jean Vander Pyl, Frank Welker
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek
- Layout: Bob Singer, Dick Bickenbach, Mike Arens, Gary Hoffman, Rick Gonzalez, Terry Slade, Jack Huber, Mo Gollub, Alex Ignatiev, Jim Fletcher, Mario Uribe
- Animation: George Rowley, Bill Keil, Ray Abrams, Isadore Ellis, Volus Jones, Carlos Alfonso, George Goepper, Dick Lundy
- Background Styling: F. Montealegre
- Backgrounds: Rene Garcia, Curtis Perkins, Richard Khim, Gino Giudice, Bob Gentle, Gary Niblett, Peter Van Elk, Eric Semones
- Titles: Robert Schaefer
- Music Supervision: La La Productions
- Musical Director: Ted Nichols
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Roberta Greutert
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty
- Editorial Supervisor: Larry Cowan
- Music Editor: Joe Sandusky
- Effects Editors: Earl Bennett
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer
- Post Production: Joed Eaton
- Camera: George Epperson, Roy Wade, Ralph Migliori, Bill Kotler
- © 1970 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
- A Hanna-Barbera Production
- © 1970 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
- RCA Sound Recording
- a hanna-barbera production
- a division of taft broadcasting company
- Heather North replaces Stefanianna Christopherson as the voice of Daphne, and continued to until 2003.
- George A. Robertson, Jr. replaces Larry Marks as theme song peformer.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete 1st and 2nd Seasons DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 16, 2004.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete 1st and 2nd Seasons DVD set released by Warner Home Video on June 20, 2005.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete Series (limited edition) DVD set released by Warner Home Video on November 9, 2010.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete Series DVD set released by Warner Home Video on November 21, 2011.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete Series DVD set released by Warner Home Video on November 13, 2012.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! season 1
- The Scooby-Doo Show season 3: Sometimes referred to as the third season of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!.