The name Scooby-Doo can refer to a number of characters and concepts.
- The original incarnation of Scooby-Doo was played by Don Messick, who was succeeded by Scott Innes and currently Frank Welker.
- The Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get A Clue! Scooby-Doo played by Frank Welker.
- The Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Scooby-Doo also played by Frank Welker.
- A "cyber version" of Scooby-Doo who appeared in the fictional Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase game (created by Eric Staufer) featured in the film of the same name. Voiced by Scott Innes.
- Another computer game inspired Scooby-Doo appeared in Dr. Laslow Ostwald's virtual-reality world in the What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode E-Scream. Voiced by Frank Welker.
- The first one was played by Neil Fanning in Scooby-Doo and Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed.
- The second one was played by Frank Welker in a reboot of the live-action film series, in the films Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins and Scooby-Doo! Curse Of The Lake Monster.
- Scooby-Doo (franchise)