- This article is about the freelance journalist team. For the junior high crime-solvers, see Scooby-Doo Detective Agency.
|This needs a stretch.|
The Scooby-Doo Detective Agency was a group of crime-solving, freelance journalists.
The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show
Add details here.
The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries
Insert details here.
- While not named in The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show, they were named the next year in The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries, which is essentially a second season of the former.
- The leader most likely is Daphne, although she wasn't explicity addressed as such. Scooby was just the mascot, and it certainly wouldn't have been Shaggy or Scrappy-Doo.
- Despite being journalists, none of what they worked on seemed to be published, at least, it wasn't seen on-screen. It's also unknown if they were actually paid, as they were adults (at least 18, in the humans' case), not just carefree adolescents.
- Gang (The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo): After The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries, the same group appeared the following year in The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo, only the journalist aspect had been dropped.