Scooby Doo... Where Are You! issue 10 is the tenth issue of Scooby Doo... Where Are You!, published February 1, 1972 by Gold Key Comics. It contains one story, adapted from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! TV series.
- The Ghosts of Grimstone Castle
- Lolli's Pop - a four-page, non-Scooby story
- This is the fourth issue to contain only one story.
- The cover is based on The Ghosts of Grimstone Castle, and includes Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Daphne Blake, and Fred Jones running from the Werewolf through an archway inside Grimstone Castle (while a bat also flies out), and Scooby-Doo opening a chest panel of a possibly occupied suit of knight's armour, to get a bone and an apple.
- Velma's shoes are brown.
- Daphne's shoes are a darker purple.
- Perhaps more interest to note than an error, but Fred's socks are red.
(Gold Key Comics)