Scooby Doo... Where Are You! issue 9 is the ninth issue of Scooby Doo... Where Are You! published December 1, 1971 by Gold Key Comics. It contains one story, adapted from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! TV series.
- This is the third issue to contain only one story.
- The front cover is based on The Phantom Clown, and includes Mystery Inc. and the Ghost Clown.
- Daphne Blake's rim at the bottom of her top and skirt are pink. She's also not wearing pantyhose.
- Fred Jones's shoes are black. (Also of note, his socks are white.)
- Shaggy Rogers's pants are black.
- Scooby-Doo's dogtag is missing its initials of his name.
- Velma Dinkley's skirt is green and her shoes are black.
(Gold Key Comics)