|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang faces off against zombies in New Orleans!
Insert details here.
- Zombie (single appearance)(no lines)(unnamed man's disguise)
- Unnamed man (single appearance)
- Skull and Hat manager (only time mentioned)
- Mardi Gras goers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- New Orleans
- Velma's grandfather's home
- Skull and Hat
|Unnamed man as the zombie||He was hired by the Skull and Hat manager to bring in tourists and make a lot of money for the club.|
Scooby-Doo gives fans two juicy mysteries. In the first story, the gang travel to New Orleans to visit Velma's grandfather. No real crime is committed in the story apart from mischief as a fake zombie scares the wits out of Shaggy and Scooby, but real fun will be had.
Dan Abnett in this story includes a nice little twist concerning Baron Samedi and informs about voodoo and how it differs from black magic. This is also the only comic book likely to capture the festive mood of Mardis Gras without the use of nudity. Scooby by the way we learn makes a pretty impressive Ace.