|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Scooby Ghosts West is the second part of the fifth episode of the first season of The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show.
Scrappy pulls the brakes on the train, while it is passing through a western ghost town, and hops off the train, forcing Scooby and Shaggy to go after him, but the train takes off again, and they are stranded in the spooky town.
Insert details here.
- Train conductor (only time heard)
- Train 1
- Dry Wells
- Front desk
- Dining room
- Train station
- Train 2
- Train 1
- Train 2
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
- Scooby can levitate to imitate a ghost.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Scooby and Scrappy's dogtags should have their initials stylised in teal, but are prone to have the following mistakes (including being completely covered in teal or just empty):
- The entire time Scooby was in bed, his dogtag was empty.
- When Shaggy first walks with Scooby to find Scrappy, who's taking a shower, Shaggy is larger than usual in comparison to Scooby.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Presumably due to the nature of this show, the guys can fall out of the train when it would usually be impossible for that to happen. They're also (due to being the stars of the show) conveniently the only ones who fall out.
- The innkeeper's association with the ghosts is left unexplained. In addition, he also disappears after welcoming the guys into the dining room.
- Ghosts do not need to eat, drink or bathe.
In other languages
|Greek||Ο Scooby Πάει στη Δύση||Scooby Goes West|
- The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show: Volume One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 20, 2008.
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: For the Love of Snack DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 7, 2014.
- Scooby-Doo! Shaggy's Showdown DVD released by Warner Home Video on February 14, 2017.