Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
The kids attend a baseball game between the Flounders and the Roosters, to get pictures of the Flounders newest pitcher, Sally Star, and interview Coach Goober. Before long the ghost of the teams old star, Casey O'Reilly, appears and kidnaps her, so Scooby steps up to the plate to help the team while Daphne and Scrappy solve the mystery.
Insert details here.
- Coach Goober (single appearance)
- Sally Star (single appearance)
- Freddie the Flounder (single appearance)
- Miscellaneous Flounders (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Miscellaneous Roosters (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Announcer (single appearance)
- Umpire (single appearance)
- Roosters mascot (single appearance)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
|Freddie the Flounder||He was upset of being the mascot instead of being the Flounders assistant coach.|
|Reggie Rungout||As coach of the rival team, the Roosters, he had a motive to kidnap the Flounders star pitcher.|
|Reggie Rungout as the Ghost of Casey O'Reilly||To kidnap the opposing pitcher so his team would win.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
|Vernee Watson||Sally Star|
The following credits are how they are seen on-screen (or as close as possible).
- Executive Producers: William Hanna and Joseph Barbera
- Producer: Art Scott
- Story Editor: Tom Ruegger
- Supervising Director: Ray Patterson
- Directors: Oscar Dufau, George Gordon, Carl Urbano, John Walker, Rudy Zamora
- Assistant Directors: Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, Don Lusk, Ann Tucker
- Story Direction: Jan Green, Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall, George Singer
- Recording Director: Gordon Hunt
- Animation Casting Director: Ginny McSwain
- Voices: Adrienne Alexander, Jack Angel, Ed Begley, Jr., Randy Bennett, Arthur Burghardt, Howard Caine, Phil Clarke, Henry Corden, Candace Craig, Brian Cummings, Jerry Dexter, Jeff Doucette, Cheri Eichen, Bernard Erhard, Ernest Harada, Joyce Jameson, Byron Kane, Casey Kasem, Phyllis Katz, Zale Kessler, Heather North, Larry Mann, Bill Martin, Mickie McGowan, Joe Medalis, Don Messick, Michael Mish, John Paragon, Vic Perrin, Henry Polic II, Tony Pope, Neilson Ross, Michael Rye, Marilyn Schreffler, Marla Scott, Michael Sheehan, Hal Smith, Tony Smyles, John Stephenson, Andre Stojka, Jean Vander Pyl, Janet Waldo, Vernee Watson, Peggy Webber, Lennie Weinrib, Jimmy Weldon, Noni White, Alan Young, Marian Zajac
- Title Design: Bill Perez
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke
- Musical Director: Hoyt Curtin
- Musical Supervisor: Paul DeKorte
- Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto
- Design Supervisor: Bob Singer
- Character Design: Flor Dery, Jim Stenstrum, Lew Ott, Alice Hamm, Jean Gilmore, Mel Keefer, Gabriel Hoyos
- Layout: Charlie Grosvenor
- Key Layout: Terry Lee Keil
- Layout: Tom Coppola, Andrew Gentle, Carol Holman, Terry Hudson, Raymond Jacobs, Karenia Kaminski, M. Mike Kawaguchi, Ken Landau, Greg Martin, Alex McCrae, Jim Mueller, David O'Day, Michael O'Mara, Linda Rowley
- Animation Supervisors: Don Patterson, Jay Sarbry, Roger Chiasson, Sean Newton, Don Spencer
- Animation: Robert Alavarez, Frank Andrina, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Lefty Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Daniel De La Vega, Joan Drake, Jim Duffy, David Feiss, Hugh Fraser, Jeff Hall, Bill Hutten, Ken Kessel, Bob Kirk, Rick Leon, Hicks Lokey, Ernesto Lopez, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Ron Myrick, Margaret Nichols, Kevin Petrilak, Virgil Ross, Bob Shellhorn, Ken Southworth, Tim Walker, Alan Wilzbach
- Assistant Animation Supervisor: Joanna Romersa
- Background Supervisor: Al Gmuer
- Backgrounds: Lorraine Andrina, Fernando Arce, Robert Gentle, Martin Forte, Jonathon Goley, Bonnie Goodknight, Phil Lewis, Andrew Phillipson, Bill Proctor, Ron Roesch, Gloria Wood
- Checking And Scene Planning: Paul B. Strickland
- Xerography: Star Wirth
- Ink And Paint Supervisor: Alison Victory
- Sound Direction: Alvy Dorman, Phil Flad
- Technical Supervisor: Jerry Mills
- Camera: Bob Marples, Bob Cohen, Steve Altman, Curtis Hall, Ralph Migliori, Joe Ponticelle, Jerry Whittington, Roy H. Wade
- Supervising Film Editor: Larry C. Cowan
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley
- Music Editor: Cecil Broughton
- Effects Editors: Jon Johnson, Carol Lewis
- Show Editor: Gil Iverson
- Negative Consultant: William E. BeBoer
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton
- Production Coordinator: Peter Aires
- Production Manager: James Wang
- Production Assistant: Robin Carmichael
- Executives In Charge Of Production: Jayne Barbera, Jean MacCurdy
- Supervising Executive: Margaret Loesch
- A Hanna-Barbera Production
- "Scooby-Doo" and "Scrappy-Doo" ©1983 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
- Hanna-Barbera Productions
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Freddie goes from wanting to be the assistant coach to wanting to be the manager.
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Field of Screams DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 13, 2014.