|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Mechanic (only time mentioned)
- Gang's HQ (dream only)
- Swamp (dream only)
- Velma's Hiya Kitten backpack
- Frog Demon mask
- Shaggy's burger
- Scooby's dog food (dream only)
- Scooby's dog bowl (dream only)
- Fred's hot dog (dream only)
- Fred's hot dog bun (dream only)
- Scooby Snacks (dream only)
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Writer: Chris Duffy
- Artist: Ivan Brunetti (special thanks to Thad Doria)
- Letterer: Albert de Guzman
- Colorist: Patricia Mulvihill
- Editor: Bronwyn Taggart
- Following this story, is a What's Up? article, subtitled Dog Eyes: Do Dogs See in Color?, written by Bronwyn Taggart, in which she talks about the differences between human and dog eyes.
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 3.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 1.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scooby's dream depicts him eating actual dog food, when he only eats human food (except for Scooby Snacks, which are also eaten by Shaggy).