|This needs a stretch.|
Scooby ala Mode is the second half of the eleventh episode of The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show.
The gang's in Paris for the 200th birthday of the Academie Versailles, a pastry school, to interview Madame LaTorte. But while there, they come across the ghost of Chef Maras, founder of the school, who is scaring everyone away and maybe forcing the school into bankruptcy.
Insert details here.
- Other chefs (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Announcer (single appearance)
- Banquet guests (single appearance)(no lines)
|Chef Pierre||His coat disappeared and he didn't know why the ghost took it.|
|Chef Gustav||He was in a hurry.|
|Chef Gustav as the Ghost of Chef Maras||To steal art treasures.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North Kenney||Daphne Blake|
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When Chef Gustav crushes on Scooby while carrying the onions, Scooby has a black spot on his leg.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Skeletons DVD released June 26, 2012. This episode doesn't actually have anything to do with skeletons.