|This needs a stretch.|
Scooby and the Minotaur is the first half of the ninth episode of The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show.
The gang is in Greece, and when they check into their hotel, they hear about a Minotaur who is trying to scare away the International Treasure Hunters Club, which is searching for the Golden Fleece. Mr. Smith, the President of the Treasure Hunters Club, is not scared though, and after he finds the map of the Labyrinth of Knossis, he continues his search.
Insert details here.
- Mr. Smith (single appearance)
- Treasure hunters (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
|Mr. Smith|| He was not scared by the Minotaur like the other treasure hunters.|
In the labyrinth the Minotaur had his hat on.
|Mr. Kronos as the Minotaur||To scare away the other treasure hunter club members to keep the Golden Fleece for himself.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North Kenney||Daphne Blake|
|Vic Perrin|| Mr. Kronos|
- This is the second episode to feature a Minotaur after Lock the Door, It's a Minotaur!.
- The Minotaur in this episode, which is portrayed as a mindless and savage beast, closely resembles the personality of the mythological Minotaur more so than the one seen in Lock the Door, It's a Minotaur!.
- The name of the hotel Cretonia, is a reference to the island of Crete, which is the origin of the Minotaur legend.
- In Greek mythology, Kronos is a Titan and the father of Zeus.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Field of Screams DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 13, 2014.