|Needs a stretch!|
This article needs more details, such as a synopsis. Remove this tag when the article has been properly expanded.
|Scooby and the Minotaur|
|The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show|
|Airdate||October 29, 1983|
|Written By||Gene Ayres|
|Previous Episode||The Crazy Carnival Caper|
|Next Episode||Scooby Pinch Hits|
Scooby and the Minotaur is the first half of the ninth episode of The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show.
The gang is in Greece, and when they check into their hotel, they hear about a Minotaur who is trying to scare away the International Treasure Hunters Club, which is searching for the Golden Fleece. Mr. Smith, the President of the Treasure Hunters Club, is not scared though, and after he finds the map of the Labrynth of Knossis, he continues his search.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
|Vic Perrin|| Mr. Kronos|
- Minotaur/Mr. Kronos
|Mr. Smith||He is not scared by the Minotaur, and later the Minotaur has his hat on.|
|Mr. Kronos as the Minotaur||To scare away the other treasure hunter club members to keep the Golden Fleece for himself.|
- This is the second episode to feature a Minotaur after Lock the Door, It's a Minotaur!.
- The Minotaur in this episode, which is portrayed as a mindless and savage beast closely resembles the personality of the mythological Minotaur more so than the one seen in Lock the Door, It's a Minotaur!.
- The name of the hotel Cretonia is a reference to the island of Crete, which is the origin of the Minotaur legend.
- In Greek mythology Kronos is a Titan and the father of Zeus.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Field of Screams DVD compilation set to be released May 13, 2013.