|This needs a stretch.|
After watching Winston Shocket horror movies, the monsters start coming to life and scaring people on the streets. It seems that it is the crazy antics of Mr. Shocket, himself.
Insert details here.
- Mummy (single appearance)(no lines)(Harry Decker's disguise)
- Ghoul (single appearance)(no lines)(Harry Decker's disguise)
- Winston Shocket imposter (single appearance)(Harry Decker's disguise)
- Harry Decker (single appearance)
- Winston Shocket (only time mentioned)
- Tarzan (mentioned)
- Police officer (single appearance)
- Radio announcer (only time heard)
- Macbeth (mentioned)
- Hamlet (mentioned)
- Reporter (single appearance)(disguise)
- Movie theatre
- Old abandoned theatre
- Dressing room
- One of the kid's homes
- Rosewood Street (mentioned)
- Culver Street (mentioned)
- Chamberlain Park
|Winston Shocket||Scaring people with his movie roles, to promote his "comeback."|
|Harry Decker as a mummy, a ghoul, and Shocket imposter||He wanted people to know that he was the genuis behind Shocket's monster make-up.|
- An older Winston Shocket also appeared in Crossfire #3 and #4, by Mark Evanier and Dan Spiegle. In this version, Shocket had begun to lose his grip on reality.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- On page 1, panel 3, Fred wonders about Winston Shocket, "I wonder where's he's been all these years!" when it should be "I wonder where he's been all these years!"
Shaggy: That man has monsters in his closet!