Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
- This page is for additional biographical facts about him that can be gathered from the comics.
Scooby-Doo! (DC Comics)
- Shaggy has a distant cousin, Count Rudolph Igotcha, who may be a vampire. (Hassle in the Castle (Charlton Comics))
- He has a paternal uncle, Salty Rogers, who is a fisherman. (The Scary Schooner)
- He has an Uncle Olaf who owns a resort hotel in the Caribbean.
- He has a cousin, Jamison P. Willikers, who is a farmer. He called in Shaggy and the rest of Mystery Inc. when his crops sales were threatened by a Barnstorming Banshee.
- He once imagined his parents to be the neighbors Mr. and Mrs. Pasko in disguise when he misplaced his left shoe. They said he does something like that every time he comes home for a visit. (How I Spent My Winter Break)
- He has an identical cousin, Stetson Rogers, who runs a dude ranch. (Ghost Riders in Disguise)
- He has an Uncle Shoogy who runs a surf shop. (The Monster Of Shoogy Cove)
- He has an Uncle Shug who is in the construction business. (Night Of The Jinkies)
- He has a great-uncle Henry Rogers, who is a famous archaeologist. (The Curse Of The Scary Scarab)
- He had a grandfather who served in the Korean War. (Read All About It!)
- Jenny Turtletaub is a childhood friend who became an actress. Shaggy may have some romantic interest in her. (To Zombie, Or Not To Zombie?)
- He is a fan of the Coolsville High football team, the Devils. (Cheers For Fears)