- This article is about additional biographical facts about him that can be gathered from the comics.
|This needs a stretch.|
Needed: History is incomplete.
Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
During winter break, he imagined his parents to be the neighbors Mr. and Mrs. Pasko in disguise when he misplaced his left shoe. His parents said he did something like that every time he came home for a visit.
- Shaggy has a distant cousin, Count Rudolph Igotcha, who may be a vampire.
- He has a paternal uncle, Salty Rogers, who is a fisherman.
- He has an Uncle Olaf who owns a resort hotel in the Caribbean.
- He has a cousin, Jamison P. Willikers, who is a farmer. He called in Shaggy and the rest of Mystery Inc. when his crops sales were threatened by a Barnstorming Banshee.
- He has an identical cousin, Stetson Rogers, who runs a dude ranch.
- He has an Uncle Shoogy who runs a surf shop.
- He has an Uncle Shug who is in the construction business.
- He has a great-uncle Henry Rogers, who is a famous archaeologist.
- He had a grandfather who served in the Korean War.
- Jenny Turtletaub is a childhood friend who became an actress. Shaggy may have some romantic interest in her. (To Zombie, Or Not To Zombie?)
- Throughout DC Comics' run, Shaggy seems to go back and forth between a high school student and high school graduate.
- He is a fan of the Coolsville High football team, the Devils.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found