- This article is about the Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated incarnation of Shaggy Rogers. For other incarnations, see Shaggy Rogers (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Shaggy is a lanky Caucasian male in his late teens. He has a shaggy appearance like his name suggests, not always grooming his dusty blond hair or shaving regularly. He wears a dark green shirt with red pants and black shoes.
Shaggy is the comical member of the gang who prefers to be eating rather than going on mysteries. He is very cowardly, often scared by the monsters they chase, and vise versa. He shares his fear of monsters and love for food with Scooby. He has a strong bond with Scooby, and when he started dating Velma Dinkley, he wanted to wait until his friend would be ready to hear the news. was never able to tell him and Scooby found out the hard way when he caught the two at the prom together. An even harder shock was when he caught them kissing outside Shaggy's home. Scooby and Velma soon gave him an ultimatum on who he wanted to be with more. He wasn't able to choose until Scooby's life was put in jeopardy by the Fright Hound, and he broke up with Velma.
He is forced against his will into doing things he doesn't want to do, such as dressing up as a girl or being bait.
Insert details here. (The Legend Of Alice May)
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Insert details here. (Beware the Beast from Below)
Insert details here. (The Creeping Creatures)
Shaggy was indeed sent to military school and given a makeover to match, although the drill sergeant, who referred to Shaggy as "Private Hippy", reprimanded him for keeping his chin stubble, but according to Shaggy it had a mind of its own. Soon Scooby-Doo broke him out with a tank. (The Night the Clown Cried)
- Shaggy is the only male member of the group to have kissed the only two female members of the group; Velma in Battle of the Humungonauts and Daphne in Night Terrors.
- Scooby-Doo and Shaggy Rogers (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated)
- Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, and Velma Dinkley (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated)
- Shaggy Rogers and Velma Dinkley (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated)
- Shaggy Rogers and Fred Jones (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated)
- Shaggy Rogers and Daphne Blake (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated)