- This article is about Shaggy & Fred in standard continuity. For their relationship in other continiuties, see Shaggy Rogers and Fred Jones (disambiguation).
Shaggy Rogers and Fred Jones are the two guys of Mystery Inc. They are two polar opposite of one another, yet still manage to get along.
Despite the fact they have practically nothing in common and they couldn't be any more different if they tried, they have managed to form a very close friendship with their interest in solving mysteries - although Fred is certainly confident in tackling monsters, whereas Shaggy is fearful and prefers to run away from them.
Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders
What's New, Scooby-Doo?
The gang decided to pair up differently to search the mall, leaving Shaggy and Fred together. During their search, they tried to make small talk, with Fred asking if he saw the sports game the other night, and Shaggy asking if he wanted to get something to eat--neither of who could say yes to, revealing that they had nothing in common. They decided to pair up regularly next time before continuing with their search.
After Fred regained consciousness, Shaggy was relieved that Fred was safe, and put his hand on his shoulder.
Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright
Fred was shocked that Shaggy thought he could just enter the finals of Talent Star just by showing his talent on the spot.
- Accidentally, Fred was referred to as "Fred Rogers" in the The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries episode Happy Birthday, Scooby-Doo.
- ↑ Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island, direct-to-video film 1.
- ↑ Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders, direct-to-video film 3.
- ↑ WNSD: Toy Scary Boo, season 1, episode 11.
- ↑ WNSD: A Scooby-Doo Valentine, season 3, episode 3.
- ↑ WNSD: Wrestle Maniacs, season 3, episode 4.
- ↑ Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright, direct-to-video film 20.