|This needs a stretch.|
Shaggy's uncle disappears, leaving him all his money and his estate. While exploring, Shaggy and Scooby find a message from Uncle Albert explaining that he went into hiding because someone is after his latest invention. Now Shaggy and Scooby must solve this mystery before it's too late.
Insert details here.
- Fred Jones (first appearance)
- Velma Dinkley (first appearance)
- Daphne Blake (first appearance)
- Robi (first appearance)
- Dr. Phineus Phibes (first appearance)
- Agent 1 (first appearance)
- Agent 2 (first appearance)
- Agent 3 (first appearance)
- Agent 4 (first appearance)
- Agent 5 (first appearance)
- Agent 6 (first appearance)
- Agent 7 (first appearance)
- Agent 8 (first appearance)
- Agent 9 (first appearance)(no lines)
- Agent 10 (first appearance)
- Agent 11 (first appearance)(no lines)
- Agent 12 (first appearance)
- Agent 13 (first appearance)(no lines)
- Dr. Trebla (first appearance)
- Patrons (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)(dream)
- Albert Shaggleford (first appearance)(photograph)
- Whale (single appearance)(no lines)
- Le' Chez Food waiter 1 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Le' Chez Food waiter 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Tacos (also dream)
- Pizza (dream)
- Foot and Screwdriver Baking Soda
- Scooby Snacks
- Agent 1's wristwatch video communicator
- Agents' guns
- Hot dog bun (photograph)
- Hot dogs
- Hotdog taco
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Scott Menville|| Shaggy Rogers|
|Jeff Bennett|| Dr. Phineus Phibes|
|Jim Meskimen|| Robi|
|Grey DeLisle||Daphne Blake|
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
- This is the series premiere of Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!.
- This is the first episode of a Scooby-Doo series to have the title card at the beginning of the end credits, which was common at the time for WBA shows, such as The Batman.
- The episode's title is play on the term, "From rags to riches".
- While most of the cast return from the previous series, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, to reprise their respective roles, Casey Kasem has been replaced by Scott Menville as Shaggy. Instead, Kasem voices Shaggy's uncle from the next episode onwards. Despite this, Kasem still continued to voice Shaggy in the DTVs that ran during and after this series.
- The month on Shaggy's calender in the kitchen from his home he lived in before moving into the mansion was January.
- It's unknown what happened to Shaggy and Scooby's home after moving into the mansion. It's possible they sold it although they were only living there until they found Uncle Albert which they eventually did.
In other languages
|Greek||Τα Πλούτη του Σάγκι||Shaggy's Riches|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Shaggy se Enriquece||Shaggy is Enriched|
Dr. Phibes: The truth is, I'm quite a reseasonable man. (takes a sip from his disposable coffee cup and immediately spits it back out) Who put foam in my latte!?
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|-|| Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!|
|More Fondue For Scooby-Doo|