|What's missing, Scoobypedia?|
|Shags to Riches|
|Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get A Clue!|
|Airdate||September 23, 2006|
|Written By||Ray DeLaurentis|
|Directed By||Jeff Allen|
|Next Episode||More Fondue For Scooby-Doo|
Shaggy's uncle disappears, leaving him all his money and his estate. While exploring, Shaggy and Scooby find a message from Uncle Albert explaining that he went into hiding because someone is after his latest invention. Now Shaggy and Scooby must solve this mystery before it's too late.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
Agent #12 (uncredited)
|Scott Menville|| Shaggy Rogers|
Agent #4 (uncredited)
|Jeff Bennett|| Dr. Phineus Phibes|
|Jim Meskimen|| Robi|
|Grey DeLisle||Daphne Blake|
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Le' Chez Food waiter #2|
|Le' Chez Food waiter #1|
- Dr. Phineus Phibes
- Agent #1
- Agent #2
- Agent #3
- This is the series premiere of Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get A Clue!.
- The episode's title is play on the term, "From rags to riches".
- While most of the cast return from the previous series, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, to reprise their respective roles, Casey Kasem has been replaced by Scott Menville as Shaggy. Instead, Kasem voices Shaggy's uncle from the next episode onwards. Despite this, Kasem still continued to voice Shaggy in the DTVs that ran during and after this series.
- The month on Shaggy's calender in the kitchen from his home he lived in before moving into the mansion was January.
- It's unknown what happened to Shaggy and Scooby's home after moving into the mansion. It's possible they sold it although they were only living there until they found Uncle Albert which they eventually did.
In other languages
|Greek||Τα Πλούτη του Σάγκι||Shaggy's Riches|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Shaggy se Enriquece||Shaggy is Enriched|
- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get A Clue!: Volume 1 DVD released October 30, 2007.
Dr. Phibes: The truth is, I'm quite a reseasonable man. (takes a sip from his disposable coffee cup and immediately spits it back out) Who put foam in my latte!?
More Fondue For Scooby-Doo