|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Scooby and the gang are guests of honor at Sleuthcon, where a lottery is held in which the winner will get to be an honorary member of Mystery Inc. for a day. The winner, obnoxious fanboy Evander Cranapple, knows everything about the gang and their mysteries and tries to help them with a case.
Insert details here.
- Flatbush Falcon (single appearance)(no lines)(Ellen Phibbs and Evander Cranapple's disguises)
- Ellen Phibbs (single appearance)
- Evander Cranapple (single appearance)
- Convention goers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Archer Hammond (single appearance)(picture)(deceased)
- Security guard (single appearance)(no lines)
|Ellen Phibbs||Warned the gang about the curse of Archer Hammond.|
|Ellen Phibbs as the Flatbush Falcon||To drive up prices at her vendor table.|
|Evander Cranapple as the Flatbush Falcon||Desperate to remain part of the case after getting kicked off the team, he knocked out Ellen and stole her costume.|
- Mr. Blake's appearance is similar to how he looked in Reincarnation Ruckus!, and way off from his appearance in the The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show episode, No Thanks, Masked Manx.
- Cranapple refers to "Case #6241: The Case of the Scary Scarecrow," showing that the gang has solved more than that many cases by the time of this story. In fact, according to Cranapple, the case number of "The Case of the Flaky Falcon" (this case) is 9865.