|This needs a stretch.|
A monster calling itself the Scaled Sleeper comes out of a lake, saying it was disturbed by the boating.
Insert details here.
- Tad Laurent (single appearance)
- Nathan Day (single appearance)
- Mickey "Red Ribbon" Brody (single appearance)
|Nathan Day||Despite the attacks of the Scaled Sleeper, he refused to cancel the wakebording tournament.|
|Mickey "Red Ribbon" Brody||Tad Laurent had beaten him every time the two of them wakeboarded.|
|Harmon Palumbo||He needed peace and quiet at Dream Lake so that he could work on his poetry.|
|Harmon Palumbo as the Scaled Sleeper||To ruin the wakebording tournament so that Dream Lake would return to its naturally silent state and he could concentrate on his poetry.|
- The psuedo-Shakespearean style of the monster's speech is supposed to make it seem ancient, but it's absurd for a creature claiming to have just woken up from the time of the dinosaurs to talk this way. It's the villain's mistake, of course.
- Scooby-Doo! Where Are You? #42 (February 2014).