|This needs a stretch.|
The kids go to a ski chalet to go skiing, but find it almost deserted and haunted by an Ice Demon, and soon, some developers are trying to get the owner to sell.
Insert details here.
- Spider (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Snowy Mountain Lodge
|Morgansons||The gang found them spooky and suspicious-looking.|
|Mr. Peterson||He wanted to buy Snowy Mountain Lodge and put up a giant mall in its place.|
|Mr. Forester||He wanted to buy the land and turn it into a park.|
|Mr. Forester as the Ice Demon||To get diamonds from the mine.|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Christina Lange||Velma Dinkley|
|Kellie Martin||Daphne Blake|
|Carl Steven||Freddie Jones|
|Scott Menville||Red Herring|
|B.J. Ward||Mrs. Morganson|
|Paul Eiding|| Mr. Peterson|
|"Here Comes the Ice Man"||Credits||Performed by|
- This is an unusual culprit capture because the gang doesn't catch the villain and then unmask him. Instead, they catch him in the act of taking off his costume.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When Mr. Peterson gets the snow of his costume, in the last shot, he has three hands.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Greek||Εκδρομή στα Χιόνια||Trip in the Snow|
|Polish||Hotel, w którym czai się mróz||A hotel where the freeze is lurking|
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Volume 2 DVD released by Warner Home Video on July 19, 2005.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Complete 1st Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on March 18, 2008.