|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Scooby and his friends investigate the disappearance of an ancient Egyptian mummy.
Insert details here.
- Professor Art T. Fax (single appearance)
- Ankha (single appearance)(mummified corpse)
- Sloppy Joe (single appearance)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Ankha's coin
- Liverwurst sandwiches à la mode
- Professor's stone replica
- Scooby stone replica
- Hippo statue
|Dr. Najib as the Mummy of Ankha||He wanted to steal the ancient Egyptian coin to unlock a priceless diamond.|
- This story is an adaptation of Scooby-Doo and a Mummy, Too, from the original Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! TV series. The following changes are made:
- The professor is nameless in the cartoon.
- Dr. Najib only loses his mask in the cartoon, but in the comic, he's entire body is unraveled.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- Scooby-Doo! Classic Comics: Vol. 1 (Sep 2009)
Art T. Fax: Get these confounded ropes off me! We've got a mystery to solve!!