|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Theodore Jones (final appearance)
- Tom Burden (first appearance)
- Tim Sevine (first appearance)
- Nick (single appearance)
- Ghost of Clayton Lonney (single appearance)(no lines)(Lucas Spiegel's disguise)
- Lucas Spiegel (single appearance)
- Actors (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Clayton Lonney (only time mentioned)(deceased)
|Tim Sevine||He said that Clayton Lonney would be disgusted with actors today.|
|Nick||He wasn't happy with the large fake scar he had to wear to play the race car villian.|
|Lucas Spiegel as the Ghost of Clayton Lonney||To mess up his rival's movie, so that his movie would reach the theaters first.|
- In the beginning, Shaggy gets directions from Zandor of the Herculoids, while Igoo looks on (as an unmasked actor).
- Clayton Lonney seems to be an reference to Lon Chaney, a famous horror movie actor.
- Theodore Jones appeared before, in Legend Of The Silver Scream.
- Fred Jones mistakenly says "Tom" as the first name of Tim Sevine, but the latter is correct, as seen in the short How to Make a Monster. There's already a Tom Burden, and it would be odd to have two Toms in the same story.
- Tom Burden the director and Tim Sevine the makeup artist are recurring characters of John Rozum that he has used in several other stories, but he says "they didn't always look the same."
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? #5 (March 2011).
Even for classic episodes of Scooby-doo, the first mystery by Chris Duffy is too obvious, and the running gag of sleeping Velma gets old really fast. The second mystery however prints with a red herring and an unexpected solution hinted at during the beginning. Joe Staton of course does a smashing storyboard.