|What's missing, Scoobypedia?|
|South America and Transylvania|
|Airdate||September 23, 1978|
|Previous Episode||New York and Turkey|
|Next Episode||French Riviera and New Zealand|
South America and Transylvania is the third episode of the second season of Laff-A-Lympics, the nineteenth episode overall.
The contestants try to lasso a computer-controlled bull in Argentina and race rubber rafts down the Amazon River in Brazil, then a scavenger hunt for monster-related items and a log-roll race through the Brack Lagoon in Transylvania.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Daws Butler|| Scooby-Dum|
|John Stephenson|| Mildew Wolf|
|Gary Owens||Blue Falcon|
|Actor||Monster of the Brack Lagoon|
- South America
- Argentinian computerized bull roping
- Amazon river raft racing
- South America
- Absences (it should be noted however that presumably these are mistakes and from an in-universe perspective they likely would be there):
- Apparently Blue Falcon had a new costume on in the log rolling contest.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Mumbly pours red paint on Snagglepuss and Mildew Wolf's back enticing a bull, but when they run away the paint is gone.
- Twice when Snagglepuss waves the flag, starting the log rolling contest and then immediately after when the Monster of the Brack Lagoon's hand grabs onto him, his mouth turns pink.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Members of each team disappear and reappear randomly. The following is list these occurences (not counting the aforementioned absences):