|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Spain and the Himalayas is the ninth episode of Laff-A-Lympics.
The contestants do a bullfight and a Gypsy wagon race in Spain; and a "hang the bell on the Abominable Snowman" contest and a climbing Mount Neverest relay race in the Himalayas.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Daws Butler|| Yogi Bear|
|John Stephenson|| Mildew Wolf|
|Gary Owens||Blue Falcon|
|Mel Blanc|| Speed Buggy|
- Spain, El Diablo Canyon
- Himalayas, Mount Neverest
- Final score
- Scoobys: 90 (gold)
- Yogis: 80 (silver)
- Rottens: 55 (bronze)
- Cindy Bear appears for the third time to participate in the first contest, and not to mention the only one who won. After this though she disappears for the rest of the episode.
- Mount Neverest seems to be a much smaller mountain than Everest, more practical for staging a short relay race.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Tinker appears in the crowd cheering just after he had participated in the Gypsy wagon race with Speed Buggy.
- Captain Caveman is more savage in this episode, he says very little, he mostly just grunts and groans.