|This needs a stretch.|
|A haunting need for images|
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
Fred Jones, Jr.
|Matthew Lillard|| Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey DeLisle|| Daphne Blake|
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Michael J. Anderson||Dancing man|
|Frances Conroy||Angie Dinkley|
|David Kaye|| Dad|
|James Marsters|| Dandy Highwayman/|
|Kath Soucie||Nan Blake|
|Patrick Warburton||Sheriff Bronson Stone|
|Mayor Janet Nettles|
- Dandy Highwayman/Librarian
|Pool boy||He has a british accent. He looks like the Dandy Highwayman.|
|Librarian as the Dandy Highwayman||To impress women.|
- Crystal Cove
- Sitting room (dream)
- The Dandy Highwayman's "victims" are actually just bored, unhappy women whose husbands and boyfriends take them for granted and are inattentive to their needs and desires.
- The gang finds the fourth key at Crystal Cove Library in this episode.
- Scooby's nightmares are caused by an Annunaki, the same that possessed Nova in the previous episode.
- This episode was aired in Italy on March 7, 2013.
- This episode was aired in Latin America and Brazil on March 15, 2013.
- Daphne announces the "previously on..." recap.
- The title of the episode, and the "Dandy Highwayman" himself, are references to Adam Ant's song, "Stand and Deliver."
- The nightmare of an attack at Scooby's home by Kriegstaffebots parallels the dream of an attack by gun-wielding Nazi zombies in An American Werewolf in London (Scooby even says "Hold your horses" as he answers the door). So does the false awakening in the hospital room, with a second Nazi attack nightmare.
- The red room in Scooby's dream with the Dancing Man is a reference to Twin Peaks.
- He also resembles the author shown on the backcover of the Supernatural Curses and the Extra-dimensional Forces Behind Them book from the previous episode.
- The music heard when the Dancing Man appears is similar to the original score of the Twin Peaks soundtrack, called Dance of the Dream Man.
- The Dancing Man is voiced by the same actor who played the original character in Twin Peaks.
- The eyewitness from the highway is heard saying "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha" which is a reference to The Brady Bunch.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- In the "previously on..." recap, Velma's book, Supernatural Curses and the Extra-dimensional Forces Behind Them, has a light blue cover, while the original one is dark red.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- When the Dandy Highwayman breaks into the Blakes' house, Nan and Barty are wearing swimsuits. But when the flashback of them is shown and Barty explains what happened, they are wearing their normal clothes.
- The Dandy Highwayman claims that he has never heard of Mrs. Dinkley, yet he somehow knew where she lived.
In other languages
|Italian||Il Brigante Gentiluomo||The Brigand Gentleman|
|Spanish (Latin America)||El Dinero o la Vida||The Money or the Life|
|Portuguese||A Maos ao Alto||The Hands Up|
|French||Le Dandy de L'autoroute||The Dandy of the Highway|
|Hungarian||Pénzt vagy életet!||Stand or Deliver!|
|Greek||Ψηλά τα Χέρια||Hands Up|
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season Two, Part 2 - Spooky Stampede DVD set released June 18, 2013.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: The Complete Season 2 DVD set released October 7, 2014.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystères associés: L'intégrale de la saison 2 (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: The entirety of season 2) DVD set released by Warner Home Video on September 10, 2013.