|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Dandy Highwayman (single appearance)(librarian's disguise)
- Kriegstaffebots (dream only)(no lines)
- Librarian (single appearance)
- Tween girl (final appearance)
- Tween girl's mom (final appearance)
- Tween girl's dad (final appearance)
- Petals (final appearance)(no lines)
- Janet Nettles (no lines)
- Pool boy
- Mr. Baywosenthal (no lines)
- Crystal Cove
- Sitting room (dream only)
- Pool boy's sunglasses
- The Adventures of the Dandy Highwayman (flashback only)
- Guide to British Dialects (flashback only)
- Attacked family's car
- Dandy Highwayman's motorcycle
|Pool boy||He had a British accent and looked like the Dandy Highwayman.|
|Librarian as the Dandy Highwayman||To impress women.|
- Scooby's nightmares are caused by an Annunaki, the same that possessed Nova in the previous episode.
- The Dancing Man resembles the author from the back cover of Supernatural Curses and the Extra-dimensional Forces Behind Them seen in the previous episode.
- Shaggy mentions (after taking out his earplugs) that his and Velma's conversation was the best one they had since they broke up, which happened in Howl of the Fright Hound.
- This episode was aired in Italy on March 7, 2013.
- This episode was aired in Latin America and Brazil on March 15, 2013.
- Daphne announces the "previously on..." recap.
- The gang finds the fourth key at Crystal Cove Library in this episode.
- The title of the episode, and the "Dandy Highwayman" himself, are references to Adam Ant's song, "Stand and Deliver."
- The nightmare of an attack at Scooby's home by Kriegstaffebots parallels the dream of an attack by gun-wielding Nazi zombies in An American Werewolf in London (Scooby even says "Hold your horses" as he answers the door). So does the false awakening in the hospital room, with a second Nazi attack nightmare.
- The list with the book club members are named after people who worked on the show, including Jason Wyatt, Bruce A. King, and Sunisa Mekis, as well as movie actor Brad Pitt.
- The Sitting Room in Scooby's dream with the Dancing Man is a reference to Twin Peaks. The music also heard when the Dancing Man appears is similar to the original score of the Twin Peaks soundtrack, called "Dance of the Dream Man". (The Dancing Man will be further parodied/alluded to by using the original actor in Nightmare in Red.)
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- In the "previously on..." recap, Velma's book Supernatural Curses and the Extra-dimensional Forces Behind Them had a light blue cover, while the original one was dark red.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- When the Dandy Highwayman broke into the Blakes' house, Nan and Barty were wearing swimsuits. But when the flashback of them was shown and Barty explained what happened, they were wearing their normal clothes.
In other languages
|Italian||Il Brigante Gentiluomo||The Brigand Gentleman|
|Spanish (Latin America)||El Dinero o la Vida||The Money or the Life|
|Portuguese||A Maos ao Alto||The Hands Up|
|French||Le Dandy de L'autoroute||The Dandy of the Highway|
|Hungarian||Pénzt vagy életet!||Stand or Deliver!|
|Greek||Ψηλά τα Χέρια||Hands Up|
|Polish||Pieniądze albo życie!||Money or Life!|
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season Two, Part 2 - Spooky Stampede DVD set released by Warner Home Video on June 18, 2013.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: The Complete Season 2 DVD set released by Warner Home Video on October 7, 2014.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystères associés: L'intégrale de la saison 2 (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: The entirety of season 2) DVD set released by Warner Home Video on September 10, 2013.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|The Devouring|| Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated|
|The Man in the Mirror|