|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
* Physical appearance; clothing.
* History is incomplete.
He is a Caucasian male with blond hair.
He thought he was hideous because his only mirror was a fun house mirror, so he hid himself as a reclusive hermit.
Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright
He was the first Phantom to terrorize the opera house, when it was a disco. After he was found by the gang and he realized he wasn't ugly he reformed and helped the gang capture one of the other phantoms. In the end, he ad-libbed a closing for the Talent Star show after the regular host was arrested, and ended up getting his job.
- DTV20. Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright
- His last name may be a reference to a famous story, Trilby, about a woman who becomes an opera singer who can only sing well under hypnosis. Trilby inspired Gaston Leroux's novel The Phantom of the Opera.
- Due to growing up in the sewers, Steve has a very poor understanding of how mirrors work.
- Steve subsides on the food he gets out of the theatre's vending machines. He especially likes the bean and cheese burritos.