|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Stow-Aways is the third part of the second episode of the first season of The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show.
The guys are in search of food and head over to Captain Jack's floating restaurant, but they soon discover they boarded a ship setting off for sea, and the crew will throw any stowaways overboard to the sharks.
Insert details here.
- Captain Jack's Restaurant advertiser (single appearance)
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Scooby and Scrappy's dogtags should have their initials stylised in teal, but are prone to have the following mistakes (including being completely covered in teal or just empty):
- When Scrappy points out to the Captain Jack's Restaurant sign, his dogtag is empty.
- Scooby's eyebrows disappeared a few scenes before the sailor talked to his captain.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Shaggy reads "now open" from the front of the Captain Jack's Restaurant's sign, when there isn't any other words except for the restaurant title.
In other languages
- The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show: Volume One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 20, 2008.
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: For the Love of Snack DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 7, 2014.