|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: Synopsis is incomplete
|A haunting need for images|
Needed: Main Image
Strongman Scooby is the second part of the tenth episode of the first season of The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show.
Scrappy enrolls the gang in a one day crash course in bodybuilding at Muscle Beach Gym. Inside, Shaggy and Scooby are more interested in the food bar. Scrappy gives Scooby a weight, and he is pulled into a wall.
A weightlifting bulldog laughs, and Scrappy challenges him. He throws Scooby his barbell, and Scooby lands in the food bar where Shaggy is. The bulldog coaches them on bicycle, and Scooby's cycle breaks loose and crashes into the ladies' gym. The dog puts Scooby on the leg-lift machine, which tosses him into a locker.
Scrappy slings a towel on "musclehead", and they run and hide in a steam bath. Scooby comes out smaller than Scrappy. The bulldog takes him and throws him into the pool, which returns him to regular size, and then puts on a plastic shark fin to scare him. A real shark watching from a pipe leading to the ocean sees him and falling in love, chases him out to sea. Scrappy wants to sign up as members of the gym, but Shaggy says they get enough exercise just following him.
- Bulldog (single appearance)
- Woman in ladies-only part of the gym (single appearance)
- Shark (single appearance)
- Man in booth (single appearance)(no lines)
- Man in window (single appearance)(no lines)
- Men working out (single appearance)(no lines)
- People on beach (single appearance)(no lines)
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
- The bulldog bully in this episode, may or may not be the same the bulldog bully from the previous episode, Scooby's Swiss Miss.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When Scooby is standing behind the pink food at the snack bar, the outline of the food is glowing orange.
- Shaggy's regular clothes appear when he tells Scooby to get out the locker and when he sticks his head out the closet.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- How could the guys believe there's a shark in the pool? Unknown to them, the pool is actually connected to the ocean for some reason.