|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
An old friend of Daphne asks for help when her aunt's restaurant is haunted.
Insert details here.
- Samurai (single appearance)(no lines)(Hamburger Harry's disguise)
- Hamburger Harry (single appearance)
- Customers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Waitress (single appearance)
- Chef (single appearance)
|Hamburger Harry||Warned the gang not to go in the Yummaguchi and come to his place instead.|
|Hamburger Harry as the samurai||To shut down the Yummaguchi so his business would pick up.|
- Scooby-Doo! Where Are You? #84 (August 2017)
"Sushi Me? Sushi You!" shows that Jymn Magon has the chops for Scooby-Doo. His strong characterization of the Gang sizzles amid a tantalizing puzzle that on occasion seats Mystery Inc. in deadly danger. The solution to the culinary crime proves to be most satisfying. Criminal ingredients and Scott Geralds and Jack Purcell's tasty animated panels are on the menu.