She hold out and on to a hero sandwitch which Sooby Doo and Shag share. She is the one to come up with a "Shagie" Snack, A pot pie, made with pizza crust, anchoves, peperronie, and cherrys, coved in a thick choletc saue (sorry about the spelling) in one of the Scoby Doo Where are You? Ape (drats my memory) The tape is from the CN President Marron we recorded on VCR Tape (DJ who is a bigger Scobby Do nut or so he says LOL we both enjoy it, for many of time we would have our own verson of a Scobby Doo Weekend, whating it on DVD or VCR Tape.)--GinnyStar-STD MOT 02:13, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
In the new movie, Daphne is shown to have green eyes, but I know in the 90's they were colored blue, at least on one occasion from memory. But in the new cartoon, mystery incorporated, they're PURPLE! Tomboy Daisy 17:14, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
The major costume changes.
Has anyone else noticed the major changes that happened to Daphne's wardrobe when it was just her, Shaggy and Scooby? Ztyran 02:16, July 13, 2010 (UTC)
Her middle name needs to be verified. Anythingspossibleforapossible 11:34, December 24, 2010 (UTC)
I'm trying to find the episode/book/etc. where Uncle John was filming in the Colosseum. Most likely this is a second appearance of John Maxwell, if it's real. RockSunner 20:51, October 19, 2011 (UTC)
To Edit the History
Question to edit her history page should I think to mention that what the WB produced and what HB produced is a different timeline all together? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
- According to this wiki's theory of the continuity, unless there are strong reasons to think otherwise, all animated/comic-book work is on the original HB continuity. The big exceptions are Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get A Clue! and Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated. The two live-action incarnations are also their own continuities. What are your reasons for separating the HB and WB worlds? Differences in contemporary references and technology don't count; the characters must be assumed to be eternally youthful, on what TV Tropes calls "Comic Book Time". --RockSunner 19:32, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
info box and physical appearance
not sure about other people but the image under physical appearce (first one) seems like the clothing is more pink than purple.
info box seems a bit strange, did you mean to put 'blue' under eyes because currently it shows 'various appearances' which isn't making a lot of sense.
forgot to note, it would make it easier to read for vistors if the skills/abilities was in a list form rather than paragraph. it separates out the information.
Unlock the Scooby-gang's pages, please
I think it's doing more harm than good. It may be stopping inexperienced users from adding fanmade images and keeping trolls from destroying the articles, but... it also makes it impossible to add details like foreign VAs' names or in-universe pictures.
I, for one, wanted to correct the info on Daphne's Polish VA, Mrs. Jankowska-Tzimas. She voices Daphne in ALL the animated movies and all the cartoons which have been dubbed.
VerMa 20:11, July 28, 2014 (UTC)
- But not all animated cartoons are listed here, such as SDMI. If that's what you mean. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 21:35, July 28, 2014 (UTC)
- What I meant, is that it makes little to no sense to list only a few movies from the large list of Daphne-dubs the actress in question did. I believe it would be better if the notes section read only "current". I know you have separate articles for the SDMI-Daphne, Sarah Michelle Gellar-Daphne and Kate Melton-Daphne, thus I don't propose adding the "cartoons and animated movies only" note, as it would be redundant. --VerMa 21:52, July 28, 2014 (UTC)
You mean basically she's the original Polish actress? Another reason at this time I won't unblock is the constant mention of her eyes being purple (because people can't be bothered to differentiate and see the disambiguation link at the top of the page, perhaps because they don't want to see the differences) and changing the infobox picture to some character art. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 10:22, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Well, I'm not exactly sure if she's the original one; it depends on when the first dub featuring her was made. If it was before the Polskie Nagrania studio released its own dub of the first Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo show on VHS cassettes, then yes. It's worth noting that Mrs. Jankowska-Tzimas was born in 1970, but it was the communism time; so Western cartoons like Scooby-Doo weren't dubbed and aired that much in this period (or maybe not at all – I'm too young to know for sure). In any case, she's Daphne's current VA in all the animated works at least since the early '90s.
- VerMa 15:11, July 29, 2014 (UTC)