To save the time and trouble for those of you who will undoubtedly ask this, I'll tell you now. Yes, this page is blocked and will stay blocked until it is released on DVD and Blu-ray on its official release day (not based on any early releases of any kind). Sorry for the inconvience this may cause, but this is to only keep it clean and straight until it's official USA release date. Please do not create any additional new topics on this as they will just be deleted. Just keep it here on this first one. But the outcome will still be the same. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 01:58, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
OK, I agree, but more official sources list this movie as "Frankencreepy"... Just stating that...
Amazon.com has released the official trialer, and the title is Scooby-Doo! Franken Creepy.
- I know. I'm not sure what you're "official" sources were before that, but the only thing we had to go by was the name from the book. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 16:54, April 22, 2014 (UTC)
- I very well understand your doubts. The trailer was released today - I think - so it's now official. Change the title when you can. :)
- Scoob16 (talk) 16:57, April 22, 2014 (UTC)Scoob16
Here, take the screenshot from MY blog! should be the first post! http://scooby-dooitalianarmy.blogspot.it/
- Thanks, but any screenshot I take won't be from an unofficial blog. I can't cite you because you're not official. :/ -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 22:34, April 22, 2014 (UTC)
@Scoob16 For the record, I had already seen. I just hadn't gotten around to changing it. I never thought "I'm still not changing anything because that trailer isn't official." Of course I didn't think that. --Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 21:05, April 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Look on the history section of the page and you'll see why. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 18:56, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
- So it's not unlocked after all... Any chance we "simple editors" can contribute? Scoob16 (talk) 19:00, August 21, 2014 (UTC)Scoob16
- It's not locked for punishment, it's locked to keep it from mistakes that I don't want to clean up later. I'll unlock it soon enough. In the meantime you could do a sandbox version and I'll add what you put in there. It's better than doing it here. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 19:10, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, hopefully in the next couple of days. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 09:41, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks, and sorry if I've been rude throughout this conversation. I know you just want correct things to appear on your site, and I considered myself a reliable source. Sorry. Scoob16 (talk) 16:37, September 21, 2014 (UTC)Scoob16
I don't think that fat woman is Daphne... The character is 96% voiced by Grey DeLisle, and she may be similar to Daphne, but I don't think it's her...
- Clearly it is Daphne. Most likely this is some sort of get up that she wears for some reason. We'll have to wait and see. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 21:05, April 24, 2014 (UTC)
Amazon.com has released the covers of both the DVD and Blu-ray, and the side of the latter has Frankencreepy as two words: Franken Creepy. Should be corrected in the name of the article.
- The spine of the DVD is however, visible in the trailer and has it as one word. So I'll wait and see what the final outcome is. Of course, you realise, that the name is a reference to Frankenstein (one word). Titles can be have how ever they want, but it still doesn't change the fact that Frankenstein is one word and the film's name is a reference to that. As I said, I'll wait to the front cover with the spine of the DVD is available first. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 08:52, June 8, 2014 (UTC)
- I think that the spine of the DVD in the trailer is too blur to tell if it's one or two words. And besides, why would the DVD and the Blu-ray have it differently? I do understand that it's a reference to Frankenstein, and that it's one word, but that doesn't oblige the producers to make it one word. After all, "Creepy" is under "Franken" on the covers... But I accept your disbelief. Let's wait and see.
- Scoob16 (talk) 17:39, June 9, 2014 (UTC)Scoob16