|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The kids want to be the first to ride the new Monster Mountain roller coaster at Jipner's Joyland amusement park, but their fun is upset by the ghost of Zombo the Clown, a previous owner of the park, who thinks the Jipner family cheated him out of some money.
Insert details here.
- Johnny Jipner (single appearance)(portrait)(deceased)
- Jenny Jipner (single appearance)
- Jerry Jipner (single appearance)
- Cab driver (single appearance)
- Jamie Jipner (single appearance)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Red Herring
|Bart Jipner|| He is the "black sheep" of the Jipners and owns a rival amusement park.|
If Jipner's Joyland closes it would give him a monopoly.
|Joey Jipner as the Ghost of Zombo||To scare the other Jipners into selling their shares of Jipner's Joyland, this making him the majority shareholder.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Christina Lange||Velma Dinkley|
|Kellie Martin||Daphne Blake|
|Carl Steven||Freddie Jones|
|Scott Menville||Red Herring|
|Charlie Adler|| Joey Jipner/|
Ghost of Zombo
|"He's the Clown Ghost"||Credits||Performed by|
- This is the season two finale of A Pup Named Scooby-Doo.
- The recurring gag of Scooby not understanding Shaggy's joke is reversed in this episode.
- In a mock follow-up, a promo for A Pup Named Scooby-Doo during Cartoon Network's Powerhouse era, showed Ghost of Zombo (called the "Big Angry Clown") in jail, where he's stuck making balloon animals, but all he can make is a dog (which he calls a sheepdog).
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- When the cab driver takes Scooby and Shaggy away they pass the same bus stop sign at least three times.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Volume 6 DVD released by Warner Home Video on May 15, 2007.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Complete 2nd, 3rd & 4th Seasons DVD set released by Warner Home Video on March 18, 2009.
Shaggy: (narration) Like, the gang and I had gone to Jipner's Joyland, Coolsville's coolest amusment park.
(Scooby swings on a tire merry-go-round)