Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Don't Touch My Ascot"[Note 1]
- "I'm the Goof in the Classroom"
- "Mom Pressed the Crease in My Chinos"
- "Hijinx, Ballyhoo and You."
- "Pimples & Pockmarks"
- "Who Made the Egg Salad Sandwhiches?"
- "Let's Have a Party in My Rec Room."
According to the cover all tracks are in "Exciting Stereo".
Scooby-Doo! and KISS: Rock and Roll Mystery
On the road to KISS World, Fred Jones revealed that he prefered the pop/soul music of the Ascot Five over the rock music of KISS, and went onto play the aformentioned song, which none of the gang liked.
- ↑ Mislabelled as "You Can't Have My Ascot".