|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: Synopsis. (Not one copied from Comics.org or any other site.)
Jimmie Majeski, a famous musician, is being haunted by the ghost of Charley Crockett, another singer.
Insert details here.
- Jimmie Majeski (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Ghost of Charley Crockett (single appearance)(Oscar's disguise)
- Don Malarkey (single appearance)
- Wes Finnagle (single appearance)
- Oscar (single appearance)
- Miscellaneous piraters (single appearance)(no lines)
- Teenagers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Charley Crockett (only time mentioned)(deceased)
- Clerk (single appearance)
- Restaurant patrons (single appearance)
- Police officer (single appearance)
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Don Malarkey's office
- Rehearsal hall
- Record store
- Tape cassette factory
- Rock Faves
- Jimmie Majeski's guitar (main story and flashback)
- Majeski Plays the Best of Charley Crocket
- Scooby's leash
- Daphne's binoculars
- Telephone booth
- Police officer's gun
|Don Malarkey||Promotion for Jimmie Majeski.|
| Oscar as the Ghost of Charley Crockett|
|Malarkey wanted to sell bootleg copies of an unreleased Jimmie Majeski album.|
- File sharing on the internet would make this story a little less likely in the modern era.
- Disguises: Shaggy as a pirate tape buyer.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Shaggy wants to rush into a room where there's danger. He's also more perceptive.
- The clerk shouts out that the new Jimmie Majeski album is pirated.
- Despite all their criminal investigations, Daphne takes the fall for not knowing what a pirated tape is. She seems to be the voice of the unaware kids reading the comic.